Friday, March 8, 2013

the particular fashion white red longchamp darshan tote bags

The ground was full of smoke, see nothing, collect firewood Yequan was, in flames.I touched the left the mound, took the burden, want to go outside.The tent was collapsed, longchamp could not find the road, suddenly back and head of a tight, a tug at my clothes and hair, forced me from the pit pulling out.

"longchamp tote,http://www.longchampoutletdt.com/ you!"My tears burst out, shout oneself hoarse, "longchamp, you are not, that is my home, my home, you, you burn it, you burn it, you are not, that is my home!""Enough, you stupid idiot, you are not me?For the love, don't you die?"longchamp eyes are red, "what's it?Is a broken home!Your home?Do you want it?I lost you, I give it to you, a Yang Fu enough?A Yang Fu enough?!I give it to you!"

"You get out, I never want to see you again, you roll!"I lost my voice, cry out, "longchamp outlet, is, you have a good father, a three Tayouan dad, you are born with a big house to live, to live an extravagant life, but longchamp, I told you, I despise you, I despise you, you know?You have nothing?If not for your father, what are you?Yang Fu?Yang Fu great?Great big house?It is the home?Do you know what is home?"I gulped, "yes, I it is a nest, is a grass, is you say love, but it is my home, it is the home of my own, that is my own home mastermind with painstaking effort!What do you want to do to do, you want to burn people's home for you to burn, what are you?!What are you?!"In the end, I cried.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment