Friday, May 3, 2013

supras shoes - I do not want to die

supra shoes They go to the door closed. Zhao ordered the TV drama. The fastest man to shut the door. Watching the two shut the door, and into the two ordered, supra skytop two of the bodies on the ground to dispose of! The two were to come to a dead body next to their body down on the bottle of milky white transparent liquid, that the bodies of the two men gradually emerge white smoke began to slowly disappear, and finally disappeared, and turned it into a pool of water. This, Ogawa I do not want to be killed by them, so ah, I do not want to die.

Lao Gao, I also do not want to die ah, I would also like to see here, and he became only had in mind, he also went to see the Yushu. Zhao looked at three, you can see the look in the eyes of the dead, has returned to normal, said, looking at the high days, the three men, how are you going to deal with, why not let me kill him, you have to stop me. The high days cheeky embarrassed, supra sneakers three, one is my brother, my friends, the other is a doctor, let supra skytop I believe supra skytop do ​​not speak out.

Can really ensure that you do not say go? Zhao asked. Right, supra skytop go back here things to me. Zhao back his mask worn on the face, facing the three men, said: withdrawal! The three meet nodded the front ran toward the window, thinking out the window hop, a few meters along the obstacle, it disappeared in the palace. Naruto, this is how so much like Naruto dark people. Ogawa said, looking at the disappearance of the four. Naruto is what ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment